Basic Food & Beverage Course
Graduates of the Certificate in Food & Beverage Services programme will be better prepared to compete in today's job market and advance their careers in the food & beverage sector. The curriculum provides a comprehensive introduction to the information and abilities sought after by the food & beverage industry through a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training.
- Knowledge with a focus on practical application, with a curriculum that emphasises such knowledge.
- Participate in an internship programme to gain practical experience and network.
- Introduction to Hotel Operations
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Food Preparation Skills
- Beverage Studies
- Fundamentals of F&B Supervisory
- The Basic of Menu and Recipe
- Food Preparation Operations
- Internship Workshop
- The fee for the 3 year Course is RM36,000
- The trainee's ability to apply for course sponsorship in its entirety is an added bonus
Hospitality management graduates have a wide range of career options, including but not limited to the following
- Food & Beverage Service Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Server
- Beverage Services Manager
- Catering Manager/Director
- Executive Chef
- Kitchen Helper
- Culinary Production Manager/Director
- Wine Server
- Anything related to the food services industry